Friday, November 3

heyys pepps!!
yesterday i went to watch
THE GUARDIAN!!
lolx...
it is quite touching..
i nearly cried
but i didn't..
hahaha :]
anyway,
today had netball training
luckily it was not that tiring
the last few training was very tiring
during training..
my lower part of my legs were damn painful .
then when i sat down on the bus
my butt felt painful too .
lolx..
until when i reach home..
when i was eating lunch
my shoulders ache at first
then my whole body aching sia...
so damn painful..
maybe everyone in netball felt the same as me .
lolx..
gonna reply all ur tags!
thanks for tagging!
must continue ur good work kkies?
hahaha:]

REPLIES:

SKYLER: hahaha..long time no see yeah? u lame sia... say abt next yrs exam.. i wish exams won't come so fast lor.. but nvm la.. cya soon! :]

SIYING: lolx..GOONG is super duper NICE!! :] okies.. i will link u..

ROUXUAN: lolx..say hi only... lame la..

SIMIN: kkies:] no prob..

SEOW RONG: hahaha..of cos i noe u tagged.. duh-_-'''

SUFIANA: okies! :]

YITING: lolx.. bo liao sia...

BERENICE: kkies..whoa why so many ppl change blog? lolx..

KAHFONG: lol..won't die de la... don exaggerate la.. lolx..

No comments: